The Gale is a set composed of 6 projectiles and a floating ring.
The ring floats at the back of its wielder, enabling the wielder to control the projectiles.
Each projectile is composed of 3 shards grouped together, making a total of 18 shards.
When the Gale is idle, the shards will regroup into 2 groups of 9 shards aligned vertically floating on each side of the wielder.
The projectiles are commanded through gracious movements of the wielder in order to attack.
- Combo attack: The Gale can attack indefinitely with no combo restrictions.
- Charged attack: All 6 projectiles attack simultaneously, in a combo that can last up to 5 hits.
- Delayed attack in combo: An overhead attack where a projectile will strike the target from above.
- Delayed charged attack in combo: All 6 projectiles will attack from above progressively.
- Guard: The shards groups together to form a long shield.
- Guard + Attack: A jump with the projectiles spinning capable of projecting off foes away. Can be followed with attacks or a second jump.
- Guard + Jump: Gale Tackle: Enoch will dash in the facing direction, inflicting negligible amount of damage. Can be done in the air.
- Boost Skill: Projectiles will rain from above Enoch, hitting foes around him with numerous hits.
- Combo attack: The Gale can attack indefinitely with no combo restrictions as long as Enoch stays in the air, it will also slow down Enoch's landing fall.
- Charged attack: All 6 projectiles will strike progressively. Can only be followed with a Gale Tackle or a Guard + Attack.
- Guard + Attack: Enoch will land while striking the ground, inflicting damage to anything near it.
- As ranged weapon, the user can stay at safe distance from its opponents and still attack them.
- The Gale Tackle helps maintaining safe distance from enemies.
- With no combo limits, it is the best weapon to score points. Its Boost Skill also provides the most hits.
- Weakest attack.
- Defense breaks at any attack, forcing player to rely only on Perfect Guards.
- "All weapons in El Shaddai are forged from crystalline heavenly knowledge, wrested away by the fallen angels. Among them is the Gale, a weapon that flies freely across the battlefield like a looming tornado. Enoch wins back this long-range weapon through battle, cleansing it into a silvery wind that lashes at his foes."